Job Title: Systems Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 02-22-2023
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a Systems Engineer to become part of our Engineering Team in Huntsville, AL.
This position primarily works on site and requires the ability to define and convey desired system behaviors throughout the requirements development, software development, and software testing process.
– Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer and product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
– Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
– Well versed in Agile software development and performing collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional scrum teams.
– Conduct analyses at all levels of total system product to include concept, design, integration and test, installation, operation, and maintenance.
– Support technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
– Management of requirements using IBM Rational Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS).
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience, or 7 years with Masters; 4 years with PhD.
– Experience in data analysis, requirements development, modeling & simulation, or interface development.
– Ability to communicate technical information clearly to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
– Active/current security clearance is required.
– SIPR Token a plus.
– Experience with Air and Missile Defense or Command and Control.
– Applying statistical methods to datasets to characterize system behavior and optimize performance.
– Agile Development lifecycle process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org