Job Title: Systems Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 03-12-2021
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a Systems Engineer to become part of the Modeling And Simulation Contract for Framework (MASC-F) Team in Huntsville, AL.
This position requires the ability to define and convey desired system behaviors throughout the requirements development, software development, and software testing process. A strong background in the methodologies and tools used to develop complex system architecture products is required
– Reviewing MAP-C to understand requirements or constraints applicable to components that operate on tactical networks, or that connect to systems that are operational on tactical networks in order to derive requirements, features, and acceptance tests applicable to the OSM-L.
– Developing system and software requirements specifications.
– Developing a high level architecture and design that aims to maximize reuse of existing OSF, RepBox, and Sim Over Live (SOL) Adapter Prototype to form the OSM-L software baseline and maximize effort and cost impacts due to compliance with MAP-C.
– Planning entrance and exit criteria for demonstrations and release review.
– Establishing a test and verification approach that will support validation and accreditation of the OSF-L for use to provide MSAS functionality in FT and LF events.
– Conducting release review of the OSF-L software and delivering artifacts (system spec, software requirements specs, ICD, system architecture model, etc.) upon completion.
– BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
– Experience organizing and defining system level requirements, decomposing and allocating requirements to subsystems (performing or coordinating analyses as required), managing requirements baselines, writing clear requirement specifications, and performing detailed bi-directional traceability.
– Detailed understanding of Track Management processes and behaviors
– Active/current security clearance is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org