Job Title: DevSecOps Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 10-04-2023
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a DevSecOps Engineer to become part of our team in Huntsville, AL. In this role, you will work independently on large projects, and at other times, will be working in a collaborative team environment with other DevSecOps engineers and other program development and deployment teams. You will provide security in DevSecOps, up-to-date knowledge of threat modeling, risk assessment techniques, code reviews, current best practices, and the latest cybersecurity threats. You will choose and deploy the appropriate automated application security testing tools and bring awareness to users of how to make the most of application security features.
– Emerging authority typically with an advanced degree and 7+ years’ experience or a Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of experience.
– Appropriate IAM Level III DoDI 8570 certification required.
– Knowledge of virtualization technologies, especially VMWare, to include infrastructure and automation of those environments.
– Skills in logical/physical architecture modeling, and knowledge of CI/CD pipeline architecture, RAM, Mission Assurance, Safety, and cyber security concepts.
– 3 to 5 years of experience in Cloud technology and concepts.
– 3 to 5 years of experience with continuous integration environments in Network, Software, or platform infrastructure capability automation, development, and deployment.
– Experience with Linux/UNIX or Windows system administration.
– Experience with a shell scripting language (e.g., Python, Powershell, etc.).
– Works well in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
– An active Secret security clearance.
– Skills in logical/physical architecture modeling, and knowledge of CI/CD pipeline architecture, RAM, Mission Assurance, Safety, and cyber security concepts are highly desired.
– Effective communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills using Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio drawing tools.
– Able to work independently/solo at times on large projects, at other times will be in a collaborative team environment with other DevSecOps engineers, as well as other program development and deployment teams.
– Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, GitLab, Nexus or other equivalent technology.
– Experience with developing formal builds within the DoD industry.
– Experience with HashiCorp Packer and Vault.
– Experience with Gitlab CI/CD.
– Experience with Nexus.
– Experience with in virtualization technology, including, but not limited to, VMWare.
– Understanding of HP server configuration.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com