Job Title: Architecture & Performance Systems Engineer/Analyst 2 or 3
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 10-06-2020
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a Architecture & Performance Systems Engineer/Analyst 2 or 3 to become part of the Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Team in Huntsville, AL.
– Responsible for the development, refinement and documentation of key algorithm capabilities to support various MDA and US Army programs.
– Collaboration with senior algorithm engineers to support the development of groundbreaking advances against emerging threats and capabilities.
– Systems Engineer requires 2 years of relevant experience with Bachelors in Science in a technical discipline; 0 years with Masters.
– Principal Systems Engineer requires 5 years of relevant experience with Bachelors in Science in a technical discipline; 3 years with Masters; 0 with PhD.
– Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance.
– Missile Defense and Sense/Warn based systems
– Direct experience in one or more of the following algorithm domains is highly desired; track processing, track reporting, discrimination, sensor resource management, battle management
– Experience with earned value management
– Material Management and ordering processes
– Government proposal efforts and basis of estimate writing
– CMMI Level 3+ programs
– Proven communications skills with armed services and government customers
– Proven track record of successfully applying systems engineering principles to develop product solutions.
– Working knowledge of systems and software engineering process and principles
– Demonstrated knowledge of MATLAB, Mathematics or similar engineering tools used in prototyping algorithms
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com