Job Title: Verification Systems Engineer III
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 09-22-2020
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a Verification Systems Engineer III to perform requirements and verification planning.
Responsibilities include: Developing Verification Summary Sheets (VSS), utilizing Verification Cross Reference Matrices (VCRMs), utilizing Verification Event Matrices (VEMs), requirements specification development, with emphasis on Success Criteria development. Identification, compilation, and validation of requirements success criteria data, within a weapons system environment.
– Working as part of the integrated systems engineering team.
– Performing system analysis of test data, requirements derivation, and functional analysis and allocation, and interface definition related to the system and subsystem components.
– Defining, documenting and analyzing proposed missile system configurations, specifying test and operational systems component viability.
– Maintaining and assessing the current fielded configurations against proposed changes.
– Developing objective evidence packages in support of program technical interchange meetings (TIMs) and reviews (interim reviews, SRRs, PDRs, CDRs).
Qualifications: May be filled at a higher grade based on qualification listed below:
Systems Engineer Qualifications:
- Previous military experience performing verification of systems requirements, developing systems test procedures and/or performing systems test while gathering and analyzing test data against requirements of offensive or defensive weapons systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) in Physics, Mathematics, Computer, or Electrical Engineering or similar technical discipline with 9 years of related experience or 7 years with a Master’s Degree, or 4 years with a PhD.
- An ability to obtain a US Department of Defense (DOD) Secret security clearance.
- Demonstrated seven or more years of missile systems or space launch systems engineering experience.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Strong DOORS experience
- Familiarity with Agile processes and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- GMD or other missile defense experience
- Previous experience working with Missile Defense Agency (MDA) customer
- Experience in systems engineering, requirements, and product development processes and applications to complex weapon or space systems
- Experience in complex weapon or space system requirements/verification development and maintenance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org