Job Title: Maintenance Engineer IV
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 09-22-2020
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a Verification Systems Engineer IV to perform as a Sr. Principal Logistics Management Analyst to provide Maintenance Engineering for programs to help ensure maintenance requirements are being addressed.
The candidate will work with other personnel, systems engineers, technical publications teams, configuration management, Specialty Engineering, Reliability Engineers, and Government maintenance representatives to develop logistics Product Data (LPD) for the IBCS program. The desired candidate must understand the various aspects of maintenance concepts, engineering technical drawings, and supportability analysis in order to support the ILS team.
Responsibilities include: Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
Developing Verification Summary Sheets (VSS), utilizing Verification Cross Reference Matrices (VCRMs), utilizing Verification Event Matrices (VEMs), requirements specification development, with emphasis on Success Criteria development. Identification, compilation, and validation of requirements success criteria data, within a weapons system environment.
- 10 years applicable experience with a Bachelor’s degree; 8 years applicable experience with a Masters. An additional 4 years of experience will be considered in lieu of a college degree.
- Active current Secret Security Clearance
- Excellent computer skills combined with a mastery of Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a government or government contractor environment.
- Solid understanding of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Supportability Analysis (SA), and maintenance concepts
- Experience in analysis of equipment failures
- Experience to Perform Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) / COMPASS tool
- Supportability Analysis and development LORA and MAC
- Knowledge of statistics, probability, logistics, and fundamental operation for system hardware.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated performance in anticipating needs, exercising a high degree of initiative and exhibiting advanced organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance standards with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to solve a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fluid environment with diverse stakeholders
- Experience with Powerlog-J-logistics Product Data development.
- Experience with Logistics Maintainability Demonstration (LMD) field maintenance requirements for technical manual validation.
- Experience with analysis of equipment failures.
- Experience developing reliability, availability, and maintainability analysis (RAM) for equipment readiness.
- Experience with statistics, probability, logistics, and fundamental operation for system hardware.
- Experience developing spares analysis, support equipment requirements, and personnel necessary to optimize the maintainability, and reliability of the end item.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org