Job Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 04-16-2021
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a Software Engineer to become part of the C2BMC Team in Huntsville, AL.
Software Developers work in a collaborative, team-based environment to design, develop, and assure high-performing software systems. Innovation and forward thinking are encouraged and we expect our developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
Applicant will be key contributor to the design and development of Java-based C2BMC applications and automated tests. Candidate will help generate software design artifacts, implement software changes, support design and code reviews, support software testing and resolution of issues arising from software testing.
– Bachelors in software engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or related field from an accredited college.
– Experience in software development of Java-based applications and systems. Candidate must have hands-on development experience for Java-based applications in a UNIX/Linux platform environment. Candidate must have experience developing software in a structured, process-based integrated team environment.
– Use of common software development and management tools such as Clearcase and Eclipse.
– Understand standard system engineering design artifacts such as Use Cases and SysML diagrams.
– Experience implementing mathematical algorithms in source code.
– At least 1 year of working knowledge of Ballistic Missile Defense concepts, and Command and Control (BM/C2) systems, defense communications systems, and the BMDS in general is especially beneficial.
– The successful candidate will have good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently and will possess the poise and flexibility required to work in a highly dynamic environment.
– Applicant should have good working knowledge of MS Office products.
– Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance.
– Command and control system application development.
– Experience with Software Integration testing.
– Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to review performance issues, identify root cause and recommend a solution.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com