Job Title: Event Support
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 08-04-2021
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for Event Support to join the Modeling and Simulations Contract Framework and Tools (MASC-F) program. The MASC-F program will support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) in performing Ballistic missile Defense System (BMDS) Modeling & Simulation Verification, Assessment, Training, and Operational Support. MASC-F personnel will support in the following areas.
– Transition the Objective Simulation Framework (OSF) development and sustainment from the prior contract to the MASC-F contract.
– Modify, enhance, develop, and sustain the MDA Objective Simulation Framework (OSF) to meet MDA’s evolving M&S requirements.
– Maintain and evolve the OSF architecture and external interfaces.
– Develop, modify, and enhance other BMDS tools as required.
Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems, and/or systems. Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensure integration of the entire system or subsystem. Reviews, evaluates, and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures, and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems. Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance. Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
The successful candidate will be working in an agile development environment and will be responsible for supporting elements of the design/sustainment/development efforts. The candidate should be a well-rounded test engineer with broad experiences but with a focused interest and demonstrable skills in software test and test automation. The candidate should be a self-starter that is attentive to details and works well in a multi-disciplined teaming environment.
– Candidates should have a solid understanding of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and Ballistic Missile Defense Systems (BMDS).
– Strong System Integration skills; including HWIL, OS and SW troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
– SW development experience including requirements analysis, design, and development, unit testing, verification, integration, revision control, and problem analysis & error correction with issue tracking and reporting.
– Experience with Linux/Unix commands and environment.
– Redhat 6.x, 7.x experience.
– Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance.
– Works well in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
– Scaled Agile Framework experience; working as part of a SCRUM Team.
– Experience developing and testing software in an Agile environment.
– Experience with Agile Process Tools (VersionOne, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
– Experience with test automation and requirements verification.
– Certification: Network+, Security+
– Effectively manage change.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com